As someone who grew up in Williamson county and has lived through the changes in the Nashville area over the last 40 years, Megan Johnson knows the neighborhoods and the back roads. With millions of dollars in consistent annual sales and a rare old-school dedication to service, Megan regularly gets results because she loves what she does.
In addition to deep experience in the residential market, Megan has sold many properties owned by estates and trusts, and works regularly with families, executors, and trustees to ensure a smooth and timely sales process that maximizes value. She is familiar with the particular challenges faced by individuals and families if there is court oversight of the sale of estate properties and her clients benefit from her experience with managing complex transactions.
Whether it’s a family home, urban condo or a country property, Megan helps her clients accomplish their goals and uses the latest technology to make the process more helpful. She especially loves putting her personal experience as a farm owner to use helping her clients sell or buy the perfect equine property. If you are looking for a realtor to really listen to you, and a professional with a proven track record, energy, and a trusted team, it’s Megan!
- Favorite Quote When you tell the truth you don't have remember anything-Mark Twain
- Perfect Day Tomorrow, because of the potential
- First Job Groom
- Superhero Power I am Switzerland
- I am: Megan Johnson
- Born In: Ohio but in TN since 1977 (it's home)
- Proudest Moment: I have many proud moments regarding my kids, but personally, succeeding in real estate is the biggest one.
- Biggest Challenge Saying no!
- Dream Vaction The one I just took...but actually, a staycation would be amazing but with a personal chef
- Guilty Pleasure Porch time with my friends
- Recommended Reading Don't judge me! But I love the Outlander series, lol
- Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert/Extrovert
- Favorite Tennessee Spot My Farm
- Inspiration I will always be inspired by my dad who passed in 2017
- Nashville Realty Group is A breath of fresh air!
- Early Bird or Night Owl Early
After twenty-eight years of living in the same house, we decided to relocate. Finding the perfect home independently proved to be more complicated than we expected. That’s when we contacted Megan. She was willing to respond to any questions we had about the process of finding our new home. Megan expertly guided us, relieving much of the stress so often associated with house hunting. She made sure that the transition from our previous home to our new home progressed through each phase without causing us any unnecessary stress. We would highly recommend Megan to anyone looking for a realtor.”
With the assistance of Megan and her expertise in the marketplace we were able to purchase a beautiful home. She went above and beyond what we could have asked for in an agent. The daunting process of home buying was made easy with her patience and insight. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to buy, sell or just needs information on real estate in Tennessee. She definitely will be my agent for any future endeavors. Thanks so much for all of your help we are truly grateful. Anthony M.”