Joe BorbelyFounder / CEO / REALTOR®
Joe is co-owner, founder and CEO of the Nashville Realty Group, LLC. After spending decades in corporate America, Joe decided it was time to bring his background and experience and co-create the Nashville Realty Group with his Wife Cindy. Relocating over 20 times in his career, Joe has a firm grasp on what an Agency should represent. In business, Joe is widely recognized as a “leader, teacher, counselor, coach” who is dynamic and innovative, who believes every client deserves and expects an amazing experience. Joe was President and Chief Executive Officer for First Acceptance Corp. headquartered in Nashville, TN where he had the ultimate responsibility for over 440 retail locations in 17 states and 3 call centers writing and underwriting personal automobile insurance. Prior to Acceptance he served as President of EZMONEY, operating over 550 consumer financial service centers in the United States and Canada. He has served as both Executive Vice President for both Hancock Fabrics a national chain of craft stores and Allied Cash Advance also a national chain providing financial services. Notably, he was the Executive Vice President of Stores at Hollywood Video Inc. a chain of 2600 video super stores operating in 48 states. He has extensive experience in both the consumer experience and developing people to reach their full potential and residential/commercial real estate.
- I am Relentless
- Born In Davenport, Iowa
- Proudest Moment Becoming a Father
- Biggest Challenge Becoming a Black Belt at an early age
- Dream Vacation Anywhere with Cindy
- Guilty Pleasure Cooking
- Recommended Reading Go Rin No Sho
- Introvert or Extrovert? Extrovert
- Favorite Quote The more you do of what you're doing, the more you'll get of what you got.
- Perfect Day Sunshine, nothing to do!
- First Job Busboy, Depot restaurant Waukesha, WI
- Superhero Power 99.9% Right all the time
- Favorite Tennessee Spot All of them, your's too.
- Inspiration Extraordinary Talent
- Nashville Realty Group is Amazing
- Early Bird or Night Owl Both
Working with Cindy & Joe was an absolute pleasure. Selling our first home and finding the right fit for our new home was a seamless process with Cindy’s guidance. We have and will continue to refer Cindy to anyone looking to sell and/or buy a home in the Nashville area. The biggest compliment we could give Cindy is that even today, 4 years later we consider her a family friend.”