Why did I become a Realtor®? My clients will tell you that I thrive from truly helping people – whether or not commission is involved, doing the next right thing every time. I’ll bring valuable lessons learned from dozens of residential and commercial real estate transactions – both easy and challenging ones. Also for 30 years I have become a recognized expert in the field of project management. Why is that important in real estate? It allows us to set realistic expectations for a predicable process. I know it’s not just a roof over your head; it’s an investment that you get to enjoy, and I take pride in helping you get the most out of it!
- I am blessed with excellent health and a positive attitude
- Born In in the "Chair City of the World" (Gardner Massachusetts)
- Proudest Moment my 2007 marriage, becoming a Father and a StepDad
- Biggest Challenge playing poker, because I prefer having all the cards face-up
- Dream Vacation visiting tropical ports aboard a Caribbean cruise ship
- Guilty Pleasure playing live craps in a Vegas casino
- Recommended Reading Stephen Covey "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People"
- Introvert or Extrovert? intro-what???
- Favorite Quote "When you come to a fork in the road, take it"
- Perfect Day any day I can help someone with what I have learned
- First Job mowing neighbors' lawns, working at the local IGA grocery
- Superhero Power stronger negotiator than William Shatner ("Priceline" ads)
- Favorite Tennessee Spot driving the convertible down the Natchez Trace Parkway
- Inspiration my Father - he loved serving people and his community
- Nashville Realty Group is a practical collaborative of experienced real estate innovators
- Early Bird or Night Owl since I'm a coffee-lover, whatever the situation requires